Subject: RE: [dita] Web portals for reviewing Robert's content model changes

I've scanned through the content models of the A and B elements in this updated version. There were a significant number of content models that had noticeable changes from the release, and everything looks right enough in the updated version.

There is no way I can complete scanning C through Y by Friday. If a scan of all of them is necessary, I will need more help.

mag

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chris Nitchie
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:18 AM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

I’ve posted both the as-published DITA 1.3 spec and the version with Robert’s content model updates for easy comparison. The as-released version is here:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/dita13-allinclusive-asreleased/

And the version with the updates is here:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/dita13-allinclusive-updated/

Two tags for which the updates are really obvious are <chapter> and <section>.

<chapter> as released:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/dita13-allinclusive-asreleased/viewer/560a8d05e4b0df3b1813d80e/560a8d24e4b0df3b1813e180/r/cmltc#chapter3

<chapter> with updates:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/dita13-allinclusive-updated/viewer/57850a594cedfd0001fe712a/57850a6b4cedfd0001fe750a/r/cmltc#chapter3