Subject: Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 26 July 2016 uploaded

Submitter's message
Action items:
1. Kris: Talk to Chet about incorporating an information topic about revisions and/or full revision information into the 1.3 Errata document.
2. Keith: Ping Chet again about Google Analytics, mindful of our imminent schedule deadlines for 1.3 Errata progress.
3. Kris to look more closely at the content of both langref and arch spec regarding subject schemes. (Bonus if Eliot and Chris can manage it as well.)

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Recorded by Tom Magliery
link to agenda for this meeting:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/PreviousAgendas

Regrets:
Regrets: Robert Anderson, Stan Doherty, Nancy Harrison, Joe Storbeck

Standing Business

Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201607/msg00086.html (Nancy Harrison, for 19 July 2016)
Previous minutes: Motion to approve by Kris, seconded by Dick; no objections given

Business
========
1. Action items: