Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: [dita-users] Multiple steps inside a task?

This is on the errata list and fixed in SVN - that paragraph about allowing multiple steps is removed.

I tried to get the reference link for the discussion and update, but the OASIS wiki seems to be down (can't get any pages to load).

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA

Inactive hide details for Kristen James Eberlein ---08/11/2016 07:17:45 AM---I know that we've discussed this multiple times, aKristen James Eberlein ---08/11/2016 07:17:45 AM---I know that we've discussed this multiple times, and I thought that we had corrected this in the spe

From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: 08/11/2016 07:17 AM
Sent by: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I know that we've discussed this multiple times, and I thought that we had corrected this in the spec language for DITA 1.3. (General task does NOT permit multiple <steps> or <steps-unordered> elements, and the written specification should reflect that.)

Is this an instance where we corrected the language in the archSpec topics, but neglected to do so in the Language Reference topics?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)