Subject: Re: Action items for 9 August 2016 meeting

My apologies for the delay; I thought I'd already completed and sent out the minutes..

Here are the action items decided on at last weeks TC call.  I'll send out the minutes tomorrow morning.

Action Items from 9 August TC meeting:
1.  Eliot will update technical content DTDs relating to MathML issue, and mark as errata item
2.  Robert will get out an initial draft of the "Why Three Editions? committe note
3.  Kris with work with "Upgrading to a new version of DITA" task group to go forward on that.
4.  Kris will turn Radu's example of restricted values using a subject scheme map into ann example topic, for addition to the spec, and put it out to the TC for review.
[continued to next week]
5.  TC will discuss Interaction between multiple subjectSchemes in a root map on the list, and try to get some use cases for it.

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com