OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: Action items for 9 August 2016 meeting

My apologies for the delay; I thought I'd already completed and sent out the minutes..

Here are the action items decided on at last weeks TC call.  I'll send out the minutes tomorrow morning.

Action Items from 9 August TC meeting:
1.  Eliot will update technical content DTDs relating to MathML issue, and mark as errata item
2.  Robert will get out an initial draft of the "Why Three Editions? committe note
3.  Kris with work with "Upgrading to a new version of DITA" task group to go forward on that.
4.  Kris will turn Radu's example of restricted values using a subject scheme map into ann example topic, for addition to the spec, and put it out to the TC for review.
[continued to next week]
5.  TC will discuss Interaction between multiple subjectSchemes in a root map on the list, and try to get some use cases for it.

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions 

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
Nancy, can you post the action items from the 9 August 2016 to the DITA TC list? I've started updating the agenda for the 16th, but do not have a complete list of the action items. Thanks.


Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]