Subject: Update Wiki page to indicate status of your review assignments

Please update the Wiki page at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA-1.3-errata01#preview . I'm trying to determine if we need to extend the review for errata 01. Below is a copy of the current content of the Wiki page.

Assignment

Responsible party

Concern

Date completed

Errata document

All TC members

See above

New topics in spec

All TC members

See above

Normative spec: PDF revision marking

Deb, Maria

Is everything listed in errata document as a revision clearly marked?

[Deb & Maria] 16 August 2016

Normative spec: HTML revision marking

Tom, Stan

Is everything listed in errata document as a revision clearly marked?

[Mag] Review finished 19 Aug 2016, several comments added to Wiki page

Normative spec: CHM revision marking

Tom, Stan

Is everything listed in errata document as a revision clearly marked?

Content model revision marking

Robert, Eliot

Is everything listed in errata document as a revision clearly marked?

Test modified DTD files: Learning constraint

Bob, Dawn

Does the constraint work? Does content model match that for RNG?

Test modified XSD files: Learning constraint

Eric

Does the constraint work? Does content model match that for RNG?

DITA source

Chris, Kris

Are the ZIPs complete? Do they contain required DITAVAL files and metadata maps?

Package structure

Bob, Nancy

Does it match what OASIS requested?

[Bob] 16 August 2016