Subject: Errata 01 source (Was "Re: [dita] Errata packages on Titania Delivery")

Hi, Chris.

Many thanks. All the issues that you mention were handled in an earlier commit to SVN.

I used oXygen to run validation checks on the root maps. I got errors, including some missing files, so I'll be doing some troubleshooting today. I'll also diff the source packages with those that we shipped for 1.3.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)