Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: Breaking News: A Nobel Prize has been awarded to a Japanese biologist for his work on how cells recycle their content

Sorry - I thought Mark meant they use DITA in their work.

/chet

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Vishal Palliyathu <vishalgeorge@in.ibm.com> wrote:
The article just meant "content" or constituents /organelles of the cell here.

This has nothing to do with DITA.

Regards,

Vishal George Palliyathu
Senior Information Developer
IBM MobileFirst Platform Information Development
IBM Software Group

Phone:08041927701 | Mobile:9972852057
E-mail:
vishalgeorge@in.ibm.com