Subject: Action items for errata 01

Small bugs -- see below.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Well, just when I thought we were home free...
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 13:31:37 -0400
From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
CC: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>, Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>, Robert Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>

Yes, please! We can fix all the issues during the review.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 10/6/2016 12:51 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
So is this what we're doing? Move forward?

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

I'd recommend that we go with this AS-IS. Action items:

  • Bob, please look into the links in "Additional artifacts" so that these will be fixed in the future.
  • I'll see what we need to do with the broken link for [xml:tm 1.0]. We might need to stop referencing this; there is not a stable link and I remember troubleshooting this same issue for 1.2 and 1.3.
  • Robert, please look into the problems found with the W3c link checker and content model topics -- I looked briefly but did not see the problem.

Many thanks everyone!