Subject: Attendance at 25 October 2016 meeting.

Given the overlap with Lavacon, quorum will be tight and we need to approve the DITA 1.3 errata.

The following people will be at Lavacon:

  1. Dawn Stevens
  2. Dick Hamilton
  3. Tom Magliery
  4. Keith Schengli-Roberts
  5. Don Day

Nancy Harrison will be traveling.

This leaves the following folks (and we need 10 for quorum):

  1. Robert Anderson
  2. Deb Bissantz
  3. Carsten Brennecke
  4. Stan Doherty
  5. Maria Essig
  6. Scott Hudson
  7. Eliot Kimber
  8. Chris Nitchie
  9. Joe Storbeck
  10. Bob Thomas
  11. Eric Sirois
Let me know ASAP if you do not plan to attend.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)