Subject: Re: [dita] Docbook 5.1 up for ballot vote

And done...

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Tom Magliery <tom.magliery@justsystems.com> wrote:
Done.

mag

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 7:28 AM
To: Kristen James Eberlein; DITA TC

Thanks, Kris! I hope all voting reps will consider voting in favor of
DocBook as an OASIS Standard.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist
Digital Aviation Learning & Development

Voting member:
OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC
OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC
OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing
55 Inverness Drive East | Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com
<http://www.jeppesen.com/>

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

On 11/9/16, 3:35 AM, "dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Kristen
James
Eberlein" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of
kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

>TC members, if you are the voting rep for your company, please be sure
>to vote on the Docbook ballot.
>
>This includes:
>
>Jim Tivy, Bluestream
>JoAnn Hackos, Comtech
>Maria Essig, Healthwise
>Keith Schengli-Roberts, IXIASOFT
>Tom Magliery, JustSystems
>Kris Eberlein, Eberlein Consulting
>Carlos Evia, Virginia Tech
>

>--
>Best,
>Kris
>
>Kristen James Eberlein
>Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
>Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
>www.eberleinconsulting.com
>+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

>generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
>https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.oasis-2Dopen.o
rg_
>apps_org_workgroup_portal_my-5Fworkgroups.php&d=DQICaQ&c=P3aKjizb3qsxp0
SER