Subject: Re: [dita] DocBook v5.1 OS ballot; how many votes needed?

Let us know if you have a stock e-mail prepared that DITA TC members could send to some of the companies that have not voted yet.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 11/18/2016 12:37 PM, Richard Hamilton wrote:
Hi Kris,

As I understand the process, we need 15% of the 280 member companies, which means 42 votes.

The current count is 32 (thanks Oberon Technologies and Chris; Jim Allen just signed an hour ago).

We are actively working to get out the vote. We don’t have the resources that DITA has (when all members are present at a meeting, we have fewer than it takes to meet quorum with DITA:-), but we’re reaching out to as broadly as we can.

Thanks for your help and to the voting members on the DITA TC for voting for this standard.

In case anyone missed it, here is the link to the ballot:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3010

Best regards,
Dick
-------