Subject: Re: [dita] Re: Problems with oasis-open.org

Using Safari on macOS, when I go to the member login page I get a response that looks like the text representation of an encrypted data set. The same page works fine under Chrome on macOS.

http://contrext.com

From: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM
To: David Hollis <dhollis@aandoconsultancy.ltd.uk>
Cc: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] Re: Problems with oasis-open.org

I am seeing the page just fine. It starts with a title "DITA Proposed Feature #12026 and #12038"

Maybe it is a brower setting?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM, David Hollis <dhollis@aandoconsultancy.ltd.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I clicked on the link from the "History of the glossref Design?" thread:

It returns a page of control characters.

I thought I might need to log in, but the log in link produces a page of gibberish.

Is anyone else seeing issues?

Many thanks,

David

--