Subject: Re: [dita] History of the glossref Design?

I have a client that wants to use glossref but the are running into issue with the print=no.  They are using basic topicrefs instead or overriding the @print value.

Eric

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:07:46 PM
To: Eliot Kimber; dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Agreed. I have been exercising a lot of term, abbreviated-form and glossentry content lately and can testify to the difficulties. I would like to see this improved in DITA 2.0.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist

Digital Aviation Learning & Development

Voting member:

OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

line

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

55 Inverness Drive East Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.