Subject: High-level plans for 2017

It's time for us to focus on what we want to accomplish in 2017. I think we have two big-ticket items:
  • DITA 2.0
    • What is our overall theme? Simplify, reorganize, repair bad design -- "Lean and mean DITA"?
    • What do we plan to deliver? Base alone?
    • What is our plan for proposals?
    • What is our rough schedule?
    • Need for new conformance statement
  • Lightweight DITA
    • How can we help the subcommittee move forward?
    • What do we need from the subcommittee in order to approve design?
    • Areas that we need to consider re alignment with DITA 2.0:
      • Multimedia domain
      • Any new attributes and elements added to support template-based specialization

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)