Subject: Bug in ditavalref domain - allows too many ditavalmeta elements

However, in our domain, the RNG grammar actually allows zero-to-many <ditavalmeta> children. This issue carried through to the other grammar formats, and to the content model appendix (which is where I noticed it today).

I suspect this hasn't been noticed because there is no reason to have more than one, so nobody every tried to do it and realized the editor allowed it. Knowing the specialization pattern, it certainly would not have occurred to me to try and insert a second one.

Given the clear intent (and the fact that allowing multiple ditavalmeta breaks the rules of specialization), I'm hoping that we can turn this into an optional element in any future errata.

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA