Subject: Re: [dita] RE: Overall fixes for bookmap for 2.0

I’m personally quite fond of (most of) the D4P pubmap approach as an alternative to bookmap – parts/chapters/appendices/etc. are defined in domains, then leveraged by several shells, allowing things like chapter maps and part maps and such. Allows for considerably more flexibility than bookmap.

Chris

From: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Éric Sirois <eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 12:03 PM
To: Éric Sirois <eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com>, "dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] RE: Overall fixes for bookmap for 2.0

Specifically looking to allow Keydefs in a more natural position in the map versus the first instance were topicref is allowed in the current content model.  Are there other things that we have ignored about bookmaps in DITA 1.3?

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

ttp://captmondo.com/IXIASOFT/ixiasoft-logo-small.png