Subject: Re: [dita] RE: Overall fixes for bookmap for 2.0

The challenge is to figure out what we can do within the general framework of "Breaking backward compatibility is OK, but no major disruption."

Will we want to:

  • Revise bookmap design?
  • Deprecate bookmap and replace it with a new design?
  • Something else?

That said, I think starting with compiling the current pain points is the place to start. Keep those e-mails coming.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)