Subject: Daylight Saving Time

This weekend marks the start of the annual Daylight Saving Confusion Period: Most places in North America will go on DST this Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Whoever is chairing the TC meeting (likely Kris, but could be me if I'm still the backup plan) WILL be affected by this time change. Our clocks will move ahead by one hour.

To those of you whose time changes later (or not at all), this means that the next couple/few (or many) DITA TC meetings will occur at a time apparently one hour EARLIER than before.

I leave it up to you, dear reader, to know your own time rules and be able to join us for the TC call next Tuesday and beyond.

mag