Subject: My action items

My action items on the current agenda:

(1) 4 October 2016:

Work on aggregated minutes for 2005-2011

Still no change.

(2) 28 February 2017:

Make sure his minutes from Feb 28 include all the data; some of it didn't come through.

That date must be a typo for Feb 21 (or possibly Feb 7)--the times I recently took minutes--but I cannot find any inconsistencies between what I wrote and have stored locally, and what is stored in our document repository, for either of those dates. If anything appeared to be missing in someone's reading, I think it must have been lossy email. I declare this "COMPLETED".

As a side effect, I noticed that the Document Title (metadata) was wrong for the Feb 7 minutes in the repo; now fixed.

(3) 7 March 2017:

Find instructions for stage 3 reviewers.

This looks to be it:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201306/msg00126.html

Tentatively "COMPLETED", pending chair/group confirmation that this is what we wanted.

mag