Subject: Re: [dita] History of bookmap?

No -- The DITA Adoption Committee was established AFTER the release of DITA 1.1.

The XNAL domain was championed by Chris Kravogel.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 3/14/2017 10:48 AM, Éric Sirois wrote:
I may be completely off-base, but I think it may have come from adoption committee because I don't recall a lot of discussion about xNal domain and that was associated with the bookmap.

Éric Sirois
DITA Toolsmith​

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942
mobile + 1 647 462-3620
eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com