Subject: Re: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930

I’m available at that time. Happy to help out.

From: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Dawn Stevens <dawn.stevens@Comtech-serv.com>
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM
To: "dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930

Hi everyone who will be at the conference. Kris is unable to attend. She was scheduled to speak at 930 on Tuesday about what is on the roadmap. I am working during if we can turn this into a panel discussion if some of you would be willing to wing it. Please let me know asap so I can announce a change or cancellation as needed.

Thanks,

Dawn