Subject: Re: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930

I could help with Lightweight DITA stuff.

Mark Giffin

On 4/22/2017 2:37 PM, Robert D Anderson wrote:

Hi Dawn,

I'm happy to help as well.

Regards,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com
Digital Services Group
11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA

Inactive hide details for Bob Thomas ---04/22/2017
          03:19:52 PM---I'm willing to help. I'll already be in the room
          from the prevBob Thomas ---04/22/2017 03:19:52 PM---I'm willing to help. I'll already be in the room from the previous session. Bob Thomas