Subject: Re: [dita] final list for DITA TC dinner in San Diego

==================================
Ouch. Forgive me . . . I need to bail on dinner. I have a rebranding crisis/deadline back at the office that requires some cat herding emails this evening. Please hoist a Guinness.

Stan
===============================

I’m a no, unfortunately—have a conflict.

http://contrext.com

From: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Nancy Harrison <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 5:29 PM
To: dita <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] final list for DITA TC dinner in San Diego

Hi,

My current list for dinner attendees for tomorrow's DITA TC diner is:

Nancy
Bob T
Scott
Chris N
Amber
Robert
Mark G
Tom
Carsten Brennecke
Carlos Evia
Jim Tivy
Alan Houser
Deb
Keith
Stan
Maria
Rob Hanna
Tim Grantham

Eliot (yes or no? you were a maybe...)

Dinner will be at JRDN in the Towers23 hotel at 7:00 pm.

best,

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions