Subject: TC FAQs

All,

The committee is frequently asked the same or related questions from individuals interested in the TC. I’m tasked with collating these questions to post on the TC page. Here are a few questions that come to mind. Please reply with additional questions that we might include.

Is there an agenda for the DITA TC meetings?

Yes, the agenda for the weekly meetings is posted on the Front Page tab of the OASIS DITA TC Wiki, https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita. The agenda is available to the general public. A link to previous agendas is also available on the Front Page.

How often does the DITA TC meet?

The TC meets weekly - Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. EST.

How do I access previous meeting minutes?

You must have an OASIS account to access the DITA TC group workspace. After you log into the DITA TC group workspace, the meeting minutes are available from the Documents tab.

What are the levels of TC participation?

As a technical committee member, you can attend regular meetings. OASIS defines member roles and responsibilities on the Member Roles on Committees page, https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/roles.

Deb Bissantz

Technical Communication Architect/Writer

dbissantz@healthwise.org  |  www.healthwise.org

208.331.8729 office

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions