Subject: notes on my review of the PDF and HTML versions of Errata 02

Hi,

As far as I could tell, the cover pages were consistent, and generally matched the corresponding pages for Errata01.   The Errata 02 currently isn't in a  'public review'  phase, so I couldn't tell whether that phrase is printing correctly, though I have no reason to think that it isn't (or won't).

I did a check of a number of the changes listed in the errata document change table, against the locations mentioned in the spec, vs. those parts of the spec from the original 1.3 spec, and the changes I looked at all were as expected in PDF and HTML.

I did notice one anomaly.  The cover pages all include a 'Related Work' section that declares this Errata to be superseding the original 1.3 spec.  Shouldn't we also note that it supersedes Errata 01?  Since the differences noted in the Errata 01 document are not listed in this one, this document does not give a complete description of how Errata02 has changed from 1.3, which I would have inferred from that description in the cover pages; it does give a complete description, as far as I can tell, of what has changed since Errata 01.   Either we should simply say it supersedes Errata01 (the document for which says that release supersedes 1.3) or we should put both 1.3 and 1.3 Errata01 in the 'Related Work' section, since it does supersede both of those releases.  I'm  not sure what the OASIS practice is for this, but I'm sure it isn't meant to be confusing.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com