Subject: Re: Status of request for a public review for "Lightweight DITA: An Introduction" committee note

Hi Kris,

I have this just about ready, but I noticed that the front page refers to:
"ZIP files that contains the grammar files for Lightweight DITA. http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/LwDITA/v1.0/cn01/LwDITA-v1.0-cn01-grammars.zip"

However, there is no file or directory named "grammars" in the source ZIP file:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61969/lwditacn01.zip.

Can you provide the grammar material, or should the line referring to the grammar files be removed?

Best regards,
Paul