Subject: DITA 1.3 Errata 02 on DITAWeb for public review

Colleagues,

The DITA 1.3 Errata 02 is available on DITAWeb for TC review. This is our final opportunity to review the errata before public review. This is a short review; we had scheduled five days (originally December 11 - 15).

When you authenticate to https://ditaweb.com/oasis-dita, you should see the errata in the Publications pane under "Open Reviews".

If you don't have a DITAWeb account, or need account or other DITAWeb assistance, let me know.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.