Subject: RE: [dita] TC review of DITA 1.3 Errata 2, Jan 9-15 2018

I started making comments on DITAweb about some inconsistencies I (thought I) was seeing in the Errata, but now I've seen enough of them that I'm really beginning to wonder whether:

a) I'm looking at the wrong documents or

b) I have some kind of fundamental misunderstanding or

c) The wrong documents are in the wrong places or

d) Something's badly wrong with the documents

The problems I'm seeing: Changes are listed in the big table in the errata (XHTML version), but when I look at the corresponding topics in the Spec+Errata (XHTML version) I'm seeing different things (or I think in one case no thing) marked with the little red triangles.

Both the Errata and the Spec+Errata that I'm looking at are from this ZIP that was linked in Alan's message below:

1.3Errata02xhtml_all_11dec17

I'm looking at the Errata in this folder:

xhtml/dita-v1.3-errata02-csprd01-html

And I'm looking at the Spec+Errata in this folder:

xhtml/dita-v1.3-errata02-csprd01-part3-all-inclusive-complete-html

For a couple of specific examples, see the comments I've already made on DITAweb.

mag