Subject: Action items from January 16th DITA TC meeting

Hi,:

ActionItems:
1.  TC members should look at aggregated minutes for 2016 and 2017, and think about how often it makes sense to produce these.
2.  Carlos and Alan will prepare a reviewed LwD CN and a full package to vote on (no change marks in package to vote on).
3.  Kris and Tom will go through the errata document and associated spec and make decisions about change marking.
4.  Keith will go through all the RDFa correspondence and provide TC with a summary of what's been said on both sides, with what's ended up being agreed on.
5.  Eliot will send out a proposal for specializing title-less topics (for both regular and contextless usage).

[I can post Tuesday's minutes as soon as I have the attendance data]

best,
Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions