Subject: Groups - Review: DITA 2.0 Proposal #73 - Remove delayed conref domain uploaded

Document Name: Review: DITA 2.0 Proposal #73 - Remove delayed conref domain

Description
Full text . . .
==========================
Review of Updated DITA 2.0 Proposal #73: Remove the delayed conref domain

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/document.php?document_id=62481

Great job, Alan. I tried, in vain, to find some edge case that you had not
addressed.

Removing this domain still seems like a no-brainer. If no one in the user
community has made a fuss
to vendors about supporting it and it has never come up in our Adoption
Listening Sessions, we
should be on safe ground removing it.

I support the proposal and have no qualifications or additional questions.

Stan Doherty
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Stanley Doherty