Subject: Re: [dita] RE: Issue #29: Bookmap modifications -- Attn reviewers Amber Swope and Robert Anderson

I guess I misunderstood too. I want a way to place the references to my subject and classification schemes as resources. Mapref should work just fine for those.

--Scott

From: Éric Sirois <eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM
To: Robert D Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Cc: "dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Robert,

No, I misunderstood how subjectScheme should get hooked into the map. Referencing the map via mapref versus actually having subjectScheme in the content model. That’s where my question was coming from.  Let’s just stick with (keydef | mapref) unless someone else has any objections or comments.

Thanks.

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

ttp://captmondo.com/IXIASOFT/ixiasoft-logo-small.png