Subject: Update for "Using the -dita-use-conref-target value" topic -- Help needed

As I updated the spec for DITA 2.0 issue #36 (Remove deprecated items), I got stuck on updating the "Using the -dita-use-conref-target value" topic.

This topic has an example that uses @navtitle on <topichead>; prior to DITA 1.2, @navtitle was required on the <topichead> element.

Ideally, the example would focus on conref'ing an element on which an attribute is required; the value of the necessary attribute would be specified on the referenced element, and the referencing element would use the "-dita-use-conref-target" token as the value of the attribute.

Any suggestions as to what element to use in the example?

Link to the topic in DITA 1.3 Errata 01:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata01/os/complete/part1-base/langRef/attributes/ditauseconreftarget.html#usingthe-dita-use-conref-targetvalue

Link to definitions of referenced and referencing elements in DITA 1.3 Errata 01:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata01/os/complete/part1-base/archSpec/base/dita-terminology.html#terminology__referenced-element

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)