Subject: Regrets for TC meeting of April 10

I know I don't need to send regrets as I am not a voting member (yet), but I wanted to let you know anyway. I am on a fligth to Italy for the COMTecnica conference.

I read Keith's minutes and agree fully to what was captured of the discussion around my stage 1 proposal. Good job, Keith (in general, not only on the part that concerned me directly).

I will make sure to join the meeting next week.