Subject: Re: [dita] DITA Group on Facebook

Hi Don,

I had a quick look and it seems doable for me to take on a moderation role. It would still be good to discuss the strategy for this group at the conference next week. What will happen with the status of the group when the new DXO site goes live? How involved should the DITA Adoption TC be with this group? What are the views on cross-posting stuff from DXO or dita-users groups to here?

Are you going to be in Denver next week?

Kind regards

Jang F.M. Graat
Smart Information Design
Amsterdam, Netherlands