Subject: Re: [dita] ditabase

There are several compelling use cases:

  • Aggregating small topics, such as message topics
  • Used for conref library files
  • Creating only one topic shell (assuming that all topic types need the same domains), and using the CMS templates to specify the topic type. IXIASOFT does this by default.
  • Being useful for migrating content (WARNING: If the content stays in ditabase, that's ... icky.)

I think removing ditabase would be very intrusive and disruptive.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)