Subject: RE: [dita] Proposal for a safety domain in DITA 2.0

I checked with some folks internally and we do have a few clients that are using it.  One is using it with customizations to deal with regional /national differences.  Not sure about the others at the moment.

Is there a URL or document that lists the differences between ANSI Z535 and ANSI Z535.6 or the various revisions, at a high level.

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

http://captmondo.com/IXIASOFT/ixiasoft-logo-small.png