Subject: Attendance TC meeting May 15

I am going to be in Shanghai next week and am unsure whether I will be able to join the call. It is going to be at 23:00 local time - I might have already collapsed after the first conference day, or otherwise there might not be sufficient connectivity for me to join.

Kind regards from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

Jang F.M. Graat
Smart Information Design
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cell: +31 646 854 996