Subject: Re: [dita] At the emergency vet this am; canât chair

After brief consultation I declare today's TC meeting officially cancelled. The agenda we had so far was light; the most significant item is the continued work on ramping up the "DITA for Tech Comm" spec (final name still TBD) -- notably a report from the subcommittee. If that group can continue its efforts this week, so much the better.

mag