Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 24 July 2018 uploaded

Hi folks - I read TJ's interview with Carlos and I shared it with staff and the TAB. Also tweeted it and posted a pointer on LinkedIn. I found it fascinating because Tom's questions gave the view from outside.Â

Carlos, thanks very much in particular for your comments on OASIS. I love "I promise there is nothing aristocratic or elitist about OASIS." I guess that means I'm not in line to get a "Sir" title <grin>Â

/chetÂ