Subject: RE: Regrets for 31 July 2018 Meeting

I likewise will be out of the office on July 31.

Bill Burns

Content Architect | Healthwise

bburns@healthwise.org | www.healthwise.org

208.331.6917 (office)  |  208.345.1897 (fax)

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Maria Essig
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:03 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita] Regrets for 31 July 2018 Meeting

WARNING! The sender of this message may not be who they appear to be. Please be cautious with the content of this email and avoid clicking links or opening attachments. This message appears to be from a Healthwise employee but was sent from outside of Healthwise.

*** External email: use caution ***

Am heading to the heat and humidity of Atlanta for a family reunion of sorts.

Maria G. Essig, MS, ELS
Content Technical Manager
Healthwise
messig@healthwise.org www.healthwise.org
208.387.6768 phone
208.345.1897 fax

Our mission is to help people make better health decisions.