Subject: Login issues from Sourcetree

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems pushing to GitHub from Sourcetree? Although I'm logged into the repo in my browser, logging in from Sourcetree results in invalid user/password errors. Doesn't matter if I use my username or email address, and I've reset my password to ensure that I'm entering it correctly.

Thanks,

Bill Burns
Content Architect | Healthwise
bburns@healthwise.org<mailto:bburns@healthwise.org> | www.healthwise.org<http://www.healthwise.org/>
208.331.6917 (office)  |  208.345.1897 (fax)

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.