Subject: STC Summit Call for Proposals open

Colleagues,

The call for proposals for the Society for Technical Communication Summit is open, through October 4. The Summit takes place May 5-8, 2019 in Denver, Colorado.

I'm serving as manager for the "Tools and Technologies" track. Proposals for topics around DITA, structured authoring, and content management workflows are welcome. Members of this committee will likely have other excellent topic ideas.

If you are considering submitting a proposal and would like to bounce your ideas my way, I would be pleased to discuss.

https://summit.stc.org

-Alan

--
Alan Houser