Subject: Re: [dita] Re: Progress on publishing the committee note?

No problem Kris. Is this going to be a quick turnaround or should I close the ticket?Â

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:28 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Hi, Chet.

We need to halt the publication of the committee note. The SC has uncovered some errors in the sample files that should be fixed before publication. Thanks -- and sorry for any churn

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)