Subject: Re: 2.0 stylesheets and complexity

Hi,

I'm having second thoughts about this. The URIs really belong in keydefs inside of the spec. The fact that the 2.0 spec will have less than 15 of these will help (versus the 60 or so of them in 1.3). I'm thinking that we could do a much simpler version of the publication metadata extraction plugin that would provide ant everything needed for URI and file naming.

Best regards,
Bob