tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

From: Robert D Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>
Sent: November 14, 2018 10:17:35 AM
To: Keith Schengili-Roberts
Cc: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Keith,

Has this gone through a review by the stage 3 reviewers yet? I'm a little confused because the stage 2 proposal was approved at end of October, but the table says the stage three draft was sent for review in August. I see a number of cleanup items that should probably be addressed before this comes up at the TC. The main thing is probably that the new element reference topics for <strong> and <em> do not use the new template (a copy of that template is included in the stage 3 template in SVN).

Thanks -
Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification
Marketing Services Center

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com

11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA
IBM

Inactive hide details for Keith Schengili-Roberts ---11/13/2018 09:38:35 AM---Find a PDF version of the proposal attached. SourKeith Schengili-Roberts ---11/13/2018 09:38:35 AM---Find a PDF version of the proposal attached. Source DITA version already added to SVN.

Find a PDF version of the proposal attached.

Source DITA version already added to SVN.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel + 1 514 279-4942 / toll free + 1 877 279-4942
robertsk@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

[attachment "Issue107-stage3-Add_strong_and_em-redefine_b_and_i.pdf" deleted by Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM]