Subject: Re: [dita] Presentation for DITA NA?

I would definitely want to contribute to a session on bookmap redesign and publication map requirements in general.

http://contrext.com

ïOn 1/10/19, 2:53 PM, "Dawn Stevens" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of dawn.stevens@Comtech-serv.com> wrote:

    Hi All,
    Iâve got a session opening on the agenda in a block of topics that has to do with upcoming changes â for example, Nancy will be speaking on the separation of the TC package and what that means, Keith will talk about multimedia coming to
     DITA. I was thinking another topic of interest, even though it may not be fully fleshed out is the possible re-architecture of bookmaps. I think it could be a good session both to keep the community apprised of the committee thoughts but also to gather information
     about what people like or donât like about bookmaps. Do you agree? Is there someone who might lead this session (preferably not someone already on the program).

    Second, Iâm planning to set aside Wednesday afternoon, technically after the final session, as we did last year for an open session on The Trouble with DITA: Improving DITA Satisfaction.  If you were there last year, you know topics in
     that session ranged all over the place, and I would just like to invite those of you planning to attend to be stay as long as possible to address the questions and comments.

    Third, Stan asked if the DITA Adoption committee could have a table to try to recruit in the vendor area. If we do this, I was thinking that such a table might not just be for DITA Adoption but for all the committees to have a presence
     to recruit, gather data, answer questions, and so on. Do you see value in this idea or have ideas about how it might be best used for the committee and subcommittees?

    Thanks,
    Dawn