Subject: Re: [dita] DITA 2.0 proposals

Hi Robert,

OK, great!

Should an email stage 1 proposal follow a particular template?

Many thanks,
David

Hi David,

If you have an idea for DITA 2.0, it should first be sent to this TC list (what we refer to as a stage 1 proposal), and it will be put on the agenda for discussion at an upcoming meeting. If the TC agrees that it is worth fleshing out, a voting member of the TC will need to own it and work out all of the technical details in a stage 2 proposal.

Thanks,

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification
Marketing Services Center

From: David Hollis <david@tdandc.co.uk>
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 01/17/2019 08:55 AM
Subject: [dita] DITA 2.0 proposals
Sent by: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

1. Is the TC still open to new DITA 2.0 proposals?

If so ...

2. The 'Drafts' folder contains DITA 2.0 Proposal template HTML - early draft, and DITA 2.0 Proposal template - early draft. Are these the latest templates, and most current? Or are there finalised templates elsewhere?

3. Is GitHub just used for content models only, or do the proposals end up there, at some stage? The proposals mention issue numbers, which I assume is a GitHub reference.

Many thanks,
David