Subject: Groups - Cumulative DITA TC minutes - 2018 uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the 2018 version of the yearly cumulative minutes listing. It includes all minutes submitted for DITA TC meetings during 2018. It does not include LwDITA meeting minutes. It will also be linked to from the front page wiki, as soon as it's in the system.

If you've recorded any minutes in 2018 (as far as I can tell, that's Tom, Keith, Bill, Maria, and Alan) you might want to check and make sure I got your versions correctly. In each case, I took the latest revision of the minutes, so as to get any corrections.

Nancy
-- Ms. Nancy Harrison
Document Name: Cumulative DITA TC minutes - 2018

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nancy Harrison