Subject: Re: Rebranded committee note PDF for you to look at

Hi Kris,

I noted one small template change which should be applied, and also want to add a note on the URIs.

- The PDF page footer should also appear on the first page (It was omitted earlier due to conflict with the long purple sidebar.)

- While not actually a template issue, I want to note that we will use "https" instead of "http" in the URIs for all future OASIS publications.Â
(Note this is not retroactive, so the URIs of earlier (pre-https) publications - as in "Previous version" or items in References - should still be cited with "http". This is important particularly for HTML documents which use .css scripts - i.e., most DITA publications. The .css scripts are not activated if older "http" HTML documents are retrieved using "https".)

I have not analyzed the fonts, but this all looks good.

I'll mention one other item, with no specific conclusion... In Section 2.4, "Future of DITA", (and other similar places) there are two unnumbered subheadings ("Lightweight DITA" and "DITA 2.0") which are not a part of the OASIS style templates.Â
These have been handled in a reasonable way here. In general, we'd prefer to avoid these non-standard elements and simply use the next level of section heading (i.e, 2.4.1 and 2.4.2).Â
While you have handled it fairly well here, it is a source of unnecessary complication in some cases.

Best regards,
Paul