Subject: Regrets 2/5

I have an all-company meeting during the TC call that I can't miss. (Sorry for the unexcused absence last week; I was on vacation and forgot to send regrets.)

Chris

The content of this email and any attached files are intended for the recipient specified in this message only. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party or rely on any of its contents, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with deletion of the original message, any copies and all attachments, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.